Mold Treatment Mastery
This Is A Course For Both
Practitioners And Patients
Practitioners And Patients
Have you ever been exposed to mold?
Have you ever smelt "damp" when you enter a room?
Do your eyes burn at times and you think it's allergies?
Are you the canary in the coal mine, itchy or get allergic reactions when you enter a room?
More and more we are seeing how environmental mold affects not only your house but your family around you.
Recently through better assessment and testing techniques we can evaluate you and your whole family, including pets, to help rid this problem for good.
You may have a mold issue if you have:
- Recurrent infections that will not go away
- Recurrent allergies requiring more and more medications like anti-biotics or anti-histamines
- Brain fog
- Mood dysfunction
- Hormone issues
- Now skin is being affected by the mold around and within you
Find out through this course how these are not food or histamine issues but an overactive immune problem, that may still be on high alert even though you remove mold from the house.
We will show you how to look for signs of an overactive immune system, and calm them down.
We will show you how to avoid unnecessary intolerances to food, pets, grass and be able to breathe more clearly and think more clearly as the root causes are removed.
Knowledge is great but without putting it in to practice is useless! We will take you through the whole process and can even refer you practitioners that understand what you're going through.
Are You A Practitioner?
In this course, you'll get and understand:
- Intake forms that ask relevant questions
- Specific lab testing that you can order for more in depth assessment
- How to easily target clinically important and inflammatory mediators
- What presents as pain and fatigue (# 1 reason why clients come in to see you) that could have a mold root cause and how you can find out
- I will teach you how to ask the right questions
- Give you the ready made intake forms diet and supplement plans depending on what immune type your client presents with.
- Help with histamine intolerance which is a common with mold and mistakenly treated as allergies.
- Through proper testing we will connect symptoms with lab results
Your clients are not being helped with these tests or pathways from their Medical doctors, other than the usual painkillers and anti-biotics.
This course is a fast track turnkey pathway to becoming a MOLD Master in 4 short weeks that would otherwise take you years of learning and clinical experience to achieve.
14 Hours of Live Q&A's with the Doc
Are You a Patient? Fix Yourself!
Are You a Practitioner? Fix Others!
Dr. Stewart Gillespie
He consults patients in overcoming the factors that cause chronic disease, from digestion to hormones, to regulating the immune system, and enhancing brain function.
He accepts and treats cases that other physicians don’t want to touch. He consults patients who have been frustrated with their care from top hospitals and medical doctors with a whole body approach, using the best scientific testing currently available.